Above the village of Lig there is a hill rising to 676 metres above sea level on which reigns a sanctuary called Marijino Celje. The church was first mentioned in 1325 and is one of the late Gothic churches. Since 1761, after the transfer of the image of grace - a copy of the statue from the largest Central European shrine of Mary in Styria, Mariazell, there is also a pilgrimage church.
It offers magnificent views of the surrounding hills and of the Adriatic Sea shining on the horizon in beautiful weather.
Marijino Celje is connected to Sveta Gora in Solkan and Castelmonte (Stara Gora) in Cividale (Čedad) in Italy with the Trail of the three sanctuaries which can be completed by car, bike or on foot.