Rafting is one of the most desired sports of the Soca Valley during the summer.
You can do it with your family or friends. It is very fun and exciting.
Everybody can take a challenge, because no previous skills are required.
The River regime on Soča River:
- Water activities on the Soča River and the Koritnica stream are only permitted between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. from 15th March to 31st October.
- It is strongly recommended that visitors are accompanied by experienced and qualified local guides.
- All such activities are undertaken at one's own risk.
- Access to the river is only allowed at specially marked places. To use the above mentioned places to enter or exit the river it is necessary to have a permit.
- Camping is only permitted in the designated campsites.
Any breach of regulation is liable to a fine in accordance with the Municipal Order. Respect the nature and park your vehicles only in designated parking spaces!