It is time for active adventures in the heavenly nature of the Soča Valley. Row through the emerald river rapids, push the pedals or go hiking in an idyllic alpine world. All this and much more – choose your favourite activity in the Soča Valley.
The Soča Valley is an excellent location for an active holiday. Go rafting, take a trip to the Julian Alps, take advantage of the many opportunities offered by cycling routes. To make sure your active adventures are safe and carefree, turn to the experienced, professionally trained guides and specialised sports agencies.
- Refresh yourself on the lively rapids of the emerald river. Rafting on the Soča River is one of the most popular active adventures in Slovenia.
- Come for a cycling holiday. The Soča Valley has a fantastic landscape for cycling, a challenge for mountain bikers and an opportunity for pleasant family roaming by bike in the luxury of nature.
- Put on your hiking boots and enter the picturesque world of the Julian Alps. In addition to guided tours to the high mountain range, take advantage of numerous possibilities for lowland hiking on the marked paths of the Soča Valley.
- Jump on an unforgettable descent on the steel cable. Choose between a zipline adventure above the Krnica Valley with incredible views or visit the biggest zipline park in Europe, which spans the untouched Učja.
- Fly fishing is a unique relaxation for body and soul. Find peace and inspiration in the quiet pools of alpine rivers. The colourful underwater world of the Soča Valley is ruled over by the famous Soča trout, an endemic species of the Adriatic river basin.
- Visit the adventure park. Make your family trip more interesting and test your resourcefulness a few metres above the ground. There are several parks arranged in the Soča Valley, where guided trips are organised for all generations.
- Wind down the white slopes – come for skiing in the Soča Valley. Kanin (2,202 m), the highest Slovenian ski resort, will pamper you with natural snow and broad views over the mighty Julian Alps and the Adriatic Sea.
- Raise your heartbeat and jump into the arms of the mountains that surround the Bovec basin. Do you dare? Tandem skydiving is a vertiginous adventure that you will be telling your friends about with excitement for a long time.
- Fly to the world of bird’s-eye views and listen to the humming of the wind high above the alpine kingdom. The meeting point of the Alpine and the Mediterranean climate offers excellent conditions for paragliding, while there are many opportunities for tandem flights for guests.
- Accept the challenge and climb to the heights of the rocky walls. Natural climbing areas of various levels of difficulty will thrill both experienced climbers and those who are just getting to know climbing.