Water sports in the Soča Valley
Springtime is probably the best time for water activities because of the appropriate water levels. The Soča and Koritnica Rivers are open again for navigation from the 15th of March.
To ensure everyone can use the river safely please follow these rules:
- The Soča River may be navigated from 15 March to 31 October from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- All activities conducted either in, on or by the Soča River are undertaken at your own risk.
- Navigating under the influence of psychotropic substances and in a psychophysical condition that prevents safe navigation is strictly forbidden.
- Access to the river is allowed only at specifically marked entry and exit points.
- In order to use the entry and exit points, the user must have a valid permit.
- Camping outside the dedicated campsites is not allowed.
More information and prices can be found on the link ►