The ski bus timetable is valid during the time when the ski centre is in operation with a reduced service.
Transfer for the (informative) route Market – Kaninska vas – Soča Rafting – Pharmacy – Brdo – Dvor – Hotel Mangart – Log pod Mangrtom – Sella Nevea / Tarvisio and back.
- Market (on request) : at 8.55
- Kaninska vas: at 9:00
- Soča rafting (on request): at 9:02
- Pharmacy (on request): at 9:04
- Brdo – turning Čufer/Curk: at 9:06
- Dvor (bus stop) at 9:08
- Hotel Mangart: at 9:15
- Motel Encijan (on request) at 9:32
- Log pod Mangartom (Hotel Alpine) at 9:35
- Return from Sella Nevea or Tarvisio: at 16:00
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday = SELLA NEVEA
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday = TARVISIO
Transfers will only take place if roads are open to buses, starting on the 24th December 2016 until the end of the season and only when the Slovene part of the ski centre is closed! If necessary, transfers will also be organised during the Easter holidays.
You are kindly asked to arrive at the SKI BUS stop at least a few minutes before the planned departure times because due to daily changes in the number of guests at individual stops boarding times can differ, so we cannot assure a completely accurate departure schedule.[H6]Kanin Season Opening 2016-17 >[/H6]