Mangartsko sedlo (2055 m)
Mangartsko sedlo can be reached via the highest mountain road in Slovenia leading to the beauty spot with views of the Belopeški jezeri lakes at the northern foot of the mountain. The Koča na Mangartskem sedlu mountain cabin is situated under the pass.
Experiences along the route to Mangartsko sedlo
- sampling Bovec cheese on the Mangart plain;
- cycling tour to Mangartsko sedlo;
- exploring the rich and varied plant life;
- tandem paragliding in Log pod Mangartom;
- sledding down the Mangart road.
The sequel to the popular Slovenian family film Gremo mi po svoje (We Go Our Way) was shot on Mangartsko sedlo.
Every summer, cyclists compete in the Bike Ride to Mangart.